On June 19th & 20th, 700 attendees will gather in London for BritMums Live 2015, the biggest blogging event of the year for parent bloggers.
BritMums is the largest parent blogging community in the UK, with over 8,000 members representing 15,000 blogs, including a growing number of dad bloggers.
The conference is the year’s prime event for bloggers to meet and network with both other bloggers and family and parent-focussed brands.
Last year’s event included presentations and panel discussions featuring broadcaster Emma Freud and MP Stella Creasy.
What I’m offering
I will be attending BritMums Live and am seeking a sponsor to help cover my conference, accommodation and travel costs. In return, I can offer the following sponsorship package:
- An introductory post to communicate your brand to my readers.
- Four further posts about your products and services over the course of 2015.
- Your brand logo will be featured prominently on my blog’s sidebar.
- I will be your blogger ‘on the ground’ at the event, including handing out business cards carrying your brand logo and social media links.
- Your brand will be featured via my Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest and Instagram channels, both in the weeks leading up to the event and during it.
The package outlined above is indicative and can be tailored to suit your brand’s needs in order to meet your targeted objectives.
Why you should sponsor me
I’m an experienced blogger of eight years’ standing across a number of different subject areas. Slouching towards Thatcham was relaunched as a parenting and family-focussed blog at the beginning of 2013.
The blog is already recognised as one of the top dad blogs in the UK. In June 2014, I was ranked number four on Tots 100’s list of top 25 dad bloggers. I also won Best Dad Blog and Blog Post of the Year in the 2014 LoveAllDads Awards. My current following across the blog, Twitter and Facebook is around 3,000.
If you think Slouching towards Thatcham would be a good fit for your brand and you would like to work with one of the leading names in the ever-growing dad blogger segment, please contact me via email at email@example.com or on Twitter @thatchamdad. All enquiries welcome.