1. Employees of Slouching towards Thatcham or their family members or anyone else connected in any way with the competition or helping to set up the competition shall not be permitted to enter the competition.
2. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
3. Closing date for entry is as stated in the competition post. After this date the no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
4. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
5. We reserve the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible.
6. No cash alternative to the prizes will be offered. The prizes are not transferable.
7. We are not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
8. No cash alternative to the prizes will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
9. The winner(s) will be chosen at random and notified within seven days of the closing date. If the winner(s) cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner(s) and pick a replacement winner(s).
10. The winner(s) will be notified when and where the prize can be collected.
11. Any decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
12. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
13. The winner(s) agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material. Any personal data relating to the winner(s) or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
14. Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
15. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, Twitter or any other Social Network. You are providing your information to the website owner and not to any other party.